VHF Horizontal Roof Extract Fans
VHF Horizontal Roof Extract Fans:
• The mounting plate and fan cap of the VHF series horizontal discharge centrifugal fans are made of electrostatic powder-coated sheet metal.
• Quick and easy to install.
• The fan blades are aerodynamically curved and provide regular flow.
• The fans are composed of backward sloping and infrequently arranged fins.
• Single-Three phase 220-240-380V 50Hz.
• Working temperature: -25ºC +60 ºC.
• Class F motors. External rotor and IP44 protection.
VHF Horizontal Roof Extract Fans from Breezsol
VHF Horizontal Roof Extract Fans from Breezsol in Dubai, UAE, and Gulf Countries are widely used in industry & agriculture.
Roof Extract Fans pull air out of a building and force it into the room by using their highly efficient powerful motor. This causes a positive pressure differential in the room forcing air out, while at the same time producing a negative pressure differential inside the living areas which draws air in through open windows.
Normally, with Roof Extract Fans, the air change efficiency can reach up to 90%-97%. So they are widely used in industry & agriculture, such as heat treatment plants, casting plants, plastics plants, aluminum plants, electroplating plants, chemical plants, greenhouses, livestock farms, garment factories, etc. We also deal in Straight and Natural Roof Ventilators. Check our Facebook page for ongoing offers and promotions.
- Industrial fields: textile, socks/clothes making, glass, silk-screen printing, toy, electronics, home appliances, printing, foodstuff, processing, dyeing, laundry with high temperature.
- Civil fields: net bars, stores, supermarkets, mess hall, food markets, waiting-rooms and recreation places and other occasions with air-conditioning.
- Agricultural & horticulture fields: large farms, greenhouse and livestock farms, etc.
This group includes Horizontal Roof Mounted Fans, Centrifugal Roof Mounted Fans, Vertical Discharge Centrifugal fans, Roof Mounted Axial Extract Fan. There are two different types of horizontal and vertical manufacturing roof fans. It transfers the medium density particle for light roof types fans use.
|Model||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Power (W)||Current (A)||Speed (r.p.m)||Airflow (m³/h)||Sound Pressure dB(A)||Weight (kg)|