VRF Vertical Discharge Centrifugal Extract Fans
VRF Vertical Discharge Centrifugal Extract Fans:
• Working temperature: +120 ºC.
• High corrosion-resistant aluminum roof cowl
• High efficient backward curved impeller is made up of galvanized steel sheet
• The fans are composed of backward sloping and infrequently arranged fins.
• Single-Three phase 220-240-380V 50Hz.
• Class F motors.
• Standard asynchronous motors with IP 55 and F class insulation
• Frequency inverters are optional to control the capacity in the range of %25 – %100.
• The motor is outside of the air stream
VRF Vertical Discharge Centrifugal Extract Fans from Breezsol
VRF Vertical Discharge Centrifugal Extract Fans from Breezsol in Dubai, UAE, and Gulf Countries are widely used in industry & agriculture.
Roof Extract Fans pull air out of a building and force it into the room by using their highly efficient powerful motor. This causes a positive pressure differential in the room forcing air out, while at the same time producing a negative pressure differential inside the living areas.
Normally, with Roof Extract Fans, the air change efficiency can reach up to 90%-97%. So they are widely used in industry & agriculture, such as heat treatment plants, casting plants, plastics plants, aluminum plants, electroplating plants, chemical plants, greenhouses, livestock farms, garment factories, etc. We also deal in Straight and Natural Roof Ventilators. Check our Facebook page for ongoing offers and promotions.
- Industrial fields: textile, socks/clothes making, glass, coating, silk-screen printing, printing, foodstuff, processing, dyeing, laundry with high temperature.
- Civil fields: net bars, stores, supermarkets, mess hall, food markets, waiting-rooms and recreation places and other occasions with air-conditioning.
- Agricultural & horticulture fields: large farms, greenhouse and livestock farms, etc.
This group includes Horizontal Roof Mounted Fans, Centrifugal Roof Mounted Fans, Vertical Discharge Centrifugal fans, Roof Mounted Axial Extract Fan. Roof fans are manufactured in two different types horizontal and vertical blow. It is also used in hood suction systems because the fans have sparse blades and the possibility of the electric motor apart from the airflow. Roof Type Fans are used for light to medium density particle transfer.
|Model||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Power (KW)||Speed (r.p.m)||Airflow (m³/h)||Sound Pressure dB(A)||Weight (kg)|
|VRF 315||230 / 380||50||0,25||1400||1700||46||35|
|VRF 355||230 / 380||50||0,37||1400||2500||43||42|
|VRF 400||230 / 380||50||0,37||1400||3600||44||50|
|VRF 450||230 / 380||50||0,75||1400||5000||49||55|
|VRF 500||230 / 380||50||1,50||1400||8000||52||62|
|VRF 560||230 / 380||50||2,20||1400||10500||54||68|