Stainless Steel Turbine Roof Ventilator
Stainless Steel Turbine Roof Ventilator technology has been built to endure the tough conditions and operating environments. Our ventilation products are designed, engineered, and manufactured at their best.
It’s been designed as a heavy-duty bearing system to improve ventilator performance and durability in high wind speeds. This bearing system prevents the ingress of fine dust particles and fumes from harsh environmental conditions.
Good air circulation promotes the exhaust of hot and stale air and can prevent humidity build-up. A well-designed ventilator must be weatherproof to prevent water ingress into the building whilst maintaining its performance.
In addition to the improved Cd performance, vertical vane technology has distinct benefits over traditional vents as they provide:
- Improved torque at low wind speed
- Better protection against rainwater ingress protected
- Larger exhaust opening
- Greater “sail” area to drive the turbine
- Material: High-quality 304/2B stainless steel, NSK bearing from Japan, metal bracket or flame-resistance reinforced nylon bracket, rivet connection
- Recommended range of use: industrial plants, commercial and residential houses
Stainless Steel Turbine Roof Ventilator
Home, commercial, and industrial ventilation solutions in the UAE as well as across the gulf.
Our Stainless Steel Turbine Roof Ventilator Technology range has been built to endure the toughest of climatic conditions and operating environments. Breezsol with Stainless Steel Turbine Roof Ventilator is passionate about delivering superior comfort and performance. Whilst reducing the overall impact on the environment. It is this vision of a ‘sustainable future’ so it has resulted in the design and development of many energy-efficient innovations. These include natural, wind-driven; hybrid, and turbine ventilation technology. So, learn more about Natural Static Roof Ventilation systems. Or visit our Facebook page for ongoing offers and promotions.
Stainless Steel Turbine Roof Ventilator Technology
Effective No Cost Operation
- Enhanced indoor air quality because it removes pollutants.
- Improved humidity control by removing moisture build-up.
- Improved occupant comfort because it removes heat build-up.
High-Performance Vertical Vane™ Technology
- Unique design allows wind turbine so that it acts as a centrifugal impeller.
- Improved co-efficient of flow (Cf) compared to similar sized traditional spherical vents.
- Marine-grade equivalent aluminum as standard.
- Options for highly corrosive environments are also available.
- Aluminum finish or powder-coated options so that it matches most colors.
- Bearing system is designed to prevent fine dust particulates in harsh environments.
- Significant weight advantage, <25kg on turbine top, the two-person lift may be achieved versus crane-lift for heavier competitor options.
- Lightweight design means the additional structural strengthening of the roof may not be required.
- Variable pitch base design but can adapt to most roof angles because special Bases can be custom made for known roof pitch.
- Manual or electric dampers
- Special bases
- EC damper grilles
Features and benefits
- Specifically designed for commercial and industrial applications
- Industrial strength ventilation systems designed so it cools large open work environments from schools to warehouses and receiving docks
- Improved co-efficient of discharge (Cd) compared to similar sized traditional spherical vents
- Specially designed “Tandaco” double row bearing system for durability
- Marine-grade equivalent or better aluminum as standard
- Lightweight design entails crane-life might not be necessary thus reducing overall installation cost
- Variable pitch throat design can adapt to most roof angles
- Higher flow coefficients than comparable sized traditional spherical vents
- Flexible design and product configurations
- Special bases for roof slope and ridge, spigot and square to round designs
- Manual and Electric dampers
- Grilles and damper grills
- Spark guard to prevent ember from entering the building via ventilator
- Short lead times on standard products
- Available in diameters ranging from 100mm to 900mm
- Mill finish or power coated option so that it matches most Color bond® colors
Designed for commercial and industrial use Stainless Steel Turbine Roof Ventilator has been used in the following applications:
- Warehouse storage, Manufacturing, Factories: Light industries
- Retail outlets and shops
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Commercial buildings, offices
- Public, sporting, community, and social Buildings
- Power stations and substations
- Water and sewerage – treatment plants, pipes, and storage
Breezsol offers a service to help select the right size, number, type of vents is specified according to your requirement. Click to inquire, contact your account manager, or call us on the given number.
|Model||Variable angle pipe diameter (mm)||Ventilator height (mm)||Turbine head diameter (mm)||Variable angle pipe height (mm)|
Base plate (mm)
Number of leaves
|Aluminum alloy AA||Stainless steel SS|