Portable Big Fan DBA-F380K
Portable Big Fan DBA-F380K:
- Air Flow: 38000m³/hour
- Easily manoeuvrable
- Massive airflow up to 40 meters away
- Quiet operation direct-drive EC motor with variable speed control
- Rugged housing
- Arrives pre-assembled
- Rubber wheels and handles on both sides
- 7m Power cord with plug fits standard power outlets
- Electric Control Box UL94 Flame Rating: V0, V1
Portable Big Fan DBA-F380K from Breezsol
Portable Big Fan DBA-F380K from Breezsol in Dubai, UAE, and Gulf Countries are widely used in industry & agriculture.
Axial fans pull air out of a building and force it into the room. This causes a positive pressure differential in the room forcing air out through the gable and/or soffit vents, while at the same time producing a negative pressure differential inside the living areas which draws air in through open windows.
Normally, the air change efficiency can reach up to 90%-97% with an exhaust fan. So they are widely used in industry & agriculture, such as heat treatment plants, casting plants, plastics plants, aluminum plants, electroplating plants, chemical plants, greenhouses, livestock farms, garment factories, etc. We also deal in Straight and Natural Roof Ventilators. Check our Facebook page for ongoing offers and promotions.
- Industrial fields: textile, socks/clothes making, glass, coating, silk-screen printing, printing, foodstuff, processing, dyeing, and high-temperature laundry.
- Civil fields: net bars, stores, supermarkets, mess halls, food markets, waiting rooms, and recreation places, and other occasions with air-conditioning.
- Agricultural & horticulture fields: large farms, greenhouse and livestock farms, etc.
This group includes Wall Mounted Axial Fans, Circular Axial Fans, Long Cased Axial Fan, and Box Type Axial Fan. Axial fans are devices designed to provide fast air transfer. Circular section axial fans are used with air duct connection or free throw. Aquila-bladed fans are integrated with jet fan ventilation systems in car parks, allowing the gathering air to reach the ground level. Axial fans can be used as both aspirators and ventilators. Axial-bladed fans are also used where an explosive and combustible material transfer is required.
|Fan Blade Diameter||1.25m|